CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2008年1月21日月曜日

My last couple of months














My last couple of months were so busy with performing and it was such satisfying days! Clinton and I did a cruise ship performance on Christmas eve and it was very romantic. The ship went all around Tokyo bay. Not only we got paid, we got free dinner and a wonderful view!!

The other pictures are from when I was in Akita. My old teacher from the elementary school came to listen to me sing. I was so happy! The lady with the piano is "Kei". She played the piano for me on couple of the concerts. My uncle took me to Kensuke's restaurant after one concert. The first bite is always the best for me after I work so so hard. Man I look so happy!

Me and my mother went to milk-yaki, where I always used to go after my school. It's the best Japanese treat ever!!
 

0 コメント: